Adrian Sherwood / On-U Sound remix discography
This section compiles details of Adrian Sherwood and On-U Sound's known and suspected remix and production work for non On-U Sound related artists (i.e. typically for artists other than those featured in the act discography section).
Due to the amount of information I have had to split the discography into five companion files. These are still quite large - so please be patient if you are opening them on a slow internet connection.
Sherwood's remix projects over the years have been extensive and varied for artists both mainstream and sideline, meaning there are probably quite a few gaps in the information presented here. On many occasions Sherwood remix projects have frustratingly never made it onto released product, and though I've tried to indicate such instances, there are probably many more not accounted-for here.
Some of the items listed here also feature On-U product and these are also detailed here as found. Fuller details of releases featuring On-U Sound product are given in the featured product discography. Sherwood's own releases, where he is credited as the title artist, appear in a separate discography.
- Releases are in approximately alphabetical order by artist, with full track listings given where such information is known. The extent of Sherwood / On-U Sound involvement on each release is detailed in the accompanying notes.
- On partial track listings the track numbering scheme will clearly bear no relation to track number on the actual release and is, at best, only the order in which the listed tracks appear on said release.
- When Adrian Sherwood / On-U Sound involvement is unconfirmed, a ? symbol is placed after the presumed title.
- When an incomplete track listing is given, a * symbol is placed after the title. This is most commonly the case for 'Various Artist' compilations where only the tracks of specific interest are generally shown.
- When an incomplete track listing is given, any general notes about the release tend to refer specifically to those tracks listed: e.g. production credits.